Skip to content
- Energy & Cost Saving: Lower energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by replacing 75W with 11.5W. This bulb costs only $1.39 per year to operate, saving up to $69.85 over the life of the bulb (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh; may vary depending on rates and use).
- Instant On: Provides 1100 Lumens of light instantly. 2700K, soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting.Brighter for better sight.
- Replace Less Often: Each long-lasting 10,000 hour energy-efficient light bulb will last over 9.1 years (based on 3 hours/day).
- 3-Year Warranty: U.S. Based Customer Service. Sigalux LED light bulbs are UL-Listed and certified by rigorous safety standards. Not for sale in California.
- Direct Replacement: Perfect replacement for 75W incandescent, halogen, and CFL bulbs. Screw into any kind of light fixture with standard E26 medium screw base. These A19 standard LED light bulbs are perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.