Skip to content
- Energy & Cost Saving: Lower energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by replacing 75W with 11.5W. This bulb costs only $1.39 per year to operate, saving up to $104.78 over the life of the bulb (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh; may vary depending on rates and use).
- Instant On with Smooth Dimming: Provides 1100 Lumens of light instantly. 2700K, soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting. Compatible with most LED dimmers to offer smooth dimming ranging from 100% to 10%, creating a comfortable atmosphere. No buzzing and no flickering.
- Replace Less Often: Each long-lasting 15,000 hour energy-efficient light bulb will last over 13.7 years (based on 3 hours/day).
- ENERGY STAR rated: Sigalux LED light bulbs are UL-Listed and ENERGY STAR rated. Certified by rigorous safety standards. U.S. Based Customer Service and 3-year warranty. Not for sale in California.
- Direct Replacement: Perfect replacement for 75W incandescent, halogen, and CFL bulbs. Screw into any kind of light fixture with standard E26 medium screw base. These A19 standard light bulbs are perfect for your bedroom, living room, or dining room—anywhere 75W equivelant light is desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.